Cube Timer & Scrambler
A very handy tool that generates an algorithm to scramble your cube and track your times.
Cube Timer & Scrambler generates an algorithm to scramble your 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7, Skewb, Pyraminx,
and Megaminx . For the 2x2x2, 3x3x3 and 4x4x4 cubes, the app displays how the cube will look after you have applied the
rotations. It has a timer to track your solve times. It is simple to use and keeps a history of your previous cube solve times.
Features of the FULL version:
- Random scrambles for 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7, Skewb, Pyraminx, and Megaminx. Choose length of up to 90 rotations.
- Record unlimited number of sessions (including 3x3x3 blindfolded and 3x3x3 one-handed)
- Inspection time
- Add/Remove penalty
- Mark/Unmark session as DNF
- Solve times average and best and worst time
- Export statistics and details of last 20 solves in csv file format
- Display last 20 solves in a line chart
- List of all solve and DNF times ordered by date or time
- Retry algorithm from history of past solves
- Show/Hide algorithm to scramble
- Maximize size of button timer when algorithm is hidden
- Select screen background color from a list of colors
Visibility in iTunes is enabled which will allow you to access your Cube Timer & Scrambler database and make a backup copy of your database thru file sharing. Thru file sharing, a copy of your Cube Timer & Scrambler database can be restored in another device where the app is installed. All records you create are saved in your local database that is stored in your mobile device.